Frequently Asked Questions

How do I access public records?

Persuant to the Texas Government Code, Chapter 552, an individual has a right to access government records (see The Public Information Act here). If you would like to request information feel free to email with your request. You can also visit our office at 16100 Wharf Cove, Volente, Texas 78641. 

How do I apply for a permit or variance request?

Requests for permits or variances can be sent to

Who do I contact for utilities?

Utility Information for residents of the Village of Volente can be found here

Which schools will my children attend?

School information for the Village of Volente can be found here

If you have any questions not answered above, feel free to contact our office at (512) 250-2075.